Regina 's Retirement Bucket list
by Regina Elizabeth Jones Washington
(117 Ash Pl Jacksonville, N.C. 28546)
I am retiring from 31 plus years of teaching elementary students in N.C. Upon retiring, to give myself a feeling of completeness I'd like to full-fill some wishes I have always had.
1. Write my will so that my passing will be easier on my family
2. Remodel my kitchen
3. Buy a new car
3. Take a flight
4. Go on my 2nd cruise for relaxation
5. Visit Plantation in Charles S.C.and the African American Heritage museum to experience parts of African American culture
6. See a Broadway musical
7. Visit Niagra Falls
8. Because I have always had an interest in mysteries I'd like to see the Northern Lights
9. Take Xavier my 1st grandson to Disney
10. Publish a poem
11. To know I had a positive impact on society, I wish to to make a substantual financial contribution to a needy cause
12. Paint a portrait
13. To leave special memories that will make my family happy when I pass I'd like to create a time capsule
These are the things I wish to do after retirement and whether my husband believed it or not I wish to share these moments with me.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Share Your Bucket List.