My Top 5 Bucket List
(Chapel Hill, NC USA)
I recently watched The Bucket List movie and it really sparked my interest in bucket lists and what I want to accomplish before I kick the bucket. Here are my thoughts:
1) Visit every national park - There are so many national parks in the US. They are all beautiful in their unique way. The only issue is finding the time to do this. With careful planning, you can find time to accomplish this.
2) Drive a Racecar - I've always wanted to do this. It's rare to be able to drive fast without a risk of a speeding ticket. I want to rent a racecar for a day and ride it around the track. It would be amazing to go 100+ mph!
3) Be an extra in a movie - How cool would it be to be on the big screen? I hope to one day to be on a movie or TV show.
4) Be in a huge scavenger hunt. Similar to The Amazing Race - This would be so much fun and terrifying at the same time
5) Go Camping in Alaska - Really rough it in Alaska for a few weeks. This would be fun, terrifying and teach you how to live without your smart phone for a few weeks.
There is my top 5 list. I am planning on accomplishing all of these before I die. Hopefully not any time soon. I have received a ton of inspiration from TheHealthy.com's Bucket List. It is a great list and hope you can gather some ideas from it like I have. I hope you've enjoyed my post. Thanks!