I want to hear about your bucket list and retirement wishes because, the more conversations I have with people around my own age, the more I discover just how popular the concept is, and how many Bucket Lists there are out there!
Here’s how I compiled my bucket list...I thought about:
· Things I wanted to do
· Places I wanted to see
· People I wanted to be with
· It will help you define and achieve your retirement goals
· Written goals are more likely to be achieved
· It defines your values, and focuses on what matters most in your third age
· Sharing it with a loved one is a way to express your hopes and dreams for your golden years together
· Ticking off your achievement is very satisfying, and gives you the motivation to carry on
· You deserve your retirement wishes-reward yourself!
· It’s your to-do list before you kick the bucket!
· A fun retirement to-do list compared to your work lists
· Sharing a Bucket List gives you new insights and ideas
Do it now! While you still have the health, energy, and motivation to do all those thinks you always wanted to do, yet family and work obligations limited you.
I've had a lot of fun and enjoyment compiling my own bucket list - and working through it! And, funny enough - the list just seems to be getting longer and longer!
I was flattered to receive the following comment from JP, who is contemplating retirement...
‘The breadth of your bucket list is the most awesome one I've seen. Is there anything you are NOT interested in?’
While I love sharing my own retirement wishes
and "magic moments" - I really love hearing (and seeing the photos)
of what's on your bucket list.
What are your wishes following (or before) retirement?
This page is especially for you! For you to write a Bucket list - and see what's on other folks bucket lists! Let me know how it's going. Why these wishes are important to you! How are you planning to make them REAL!
To get some ideas, you might want to consult bucketlist.org and see what are some of the more popular ideas are.
What are some of your Retirement Wishes, before you ‘kick the bucket’?
• Things you want to do?
• Places you want to visit?
• People you want to be with?
Click below to see Bucket Lists from other visitors to this page ... see what you have in common.
My Top 5 Bucket List
Hello Greg, I recently watched The Bucket List movie and it really sparked my interest in bucket lists and what I want to accomplish before I kick the …
My “Last Chance” List so far
Stay in the committee of the local history Society where I live and contribute to exhibitions, radio talks, lectures and other relevant events. Enter …
To Do Before I'm Done
1. Play a round of Golf in St Andrews - Just want to follow in the footsteps of the greats 2. See my beloved St Patrick's Athletic win the FAI Cup - …
My Perfect Bucket List
1. Visit Turkey, Croatia and Venice 2. Explore the US; check out all the weird museums 3. Explore Blues sites/museums 4. Take more Latin Dance …
My first bucket list
Just saw the movie the other night - and was inspired to do my list. I also suffered some bad health last year and that put a focus on me! 1. Run in …